Philips Affiniti 50 Ultrasound Machine
Affiniti 50 – Philips latest innovation in ultrasound. You always go above and beyond to provide the best care to your patients. But you are expected to do so with less time, fewer resources, and higher patient volume. The care you want to provide deserves tools that can set you ahead and help you stay ahead.
Wholesale Rates Philips Affiniti 50 Ultrasound
Affiniti 50 combines outstanding performance and efficient workflow and features innovative Philips technologies.
Affiniti 50 is also equipped with automation features, such as Auto SCAN and Auto Doppler, which decrease repetitive tasks and make getting a great image easy. Philips SmartExam-guided workflow delivers exam efficiency.
Experience our elegantly simple control panel that eliminates unnecessary buttons while keeping the most frequently used ones nearby. Affiniti 50 was designed for walk-up usability and is so intuitive that it requires minimal training on system use to be able to complete an exam.
- Tissue Specific Presets (TSPs) automatically adjust over 7500 parameters to optimize the transducer for the specific exam type, producing excellent image quality with little or no need for image adjustment.
- The system’s Precision Beamforming delivers superb spatial and contrast resolution, outstanding tissue uniformity, few artifacts, and reduced image clutter.
- 4D Endocavity 3D9-3v
- Biplane Endocavity BP10-5ec
- Endocavity C10-4ec
- Convex C6-2
- Microconvex C8-5
- Endocavity C9-4v
- Pedoff (CW Transducer) D2cwc
- Pedoff (PW Transducer) D2tcd
- Pedoff (CW Transducer) D5cwc
- Linear L12-4
- Linear L12-5 50mm
- Intraoperative Linear L15-7io
- Linear L18-5
- Neonatal Cardiac Sector S12-4
- Cardiac Sector S4-2
- Pediatric TEE Transesophegeal S7-3t
- Pediatric Cardiac Sector S8-3
- 4D Convex V6-2
- 4D Linear VL13-5
- xMatrix TEE Transesophegeal X7-2T